Children's Residential Social Work and Support Worker
We are recruiting for full and part time Social Workers and Support Workers for Children's Residential Homes for children aged 12 - 17.
Working in residential childcare is necessarily child-focused. It involves getting to know new children and helping them begin to feel secure, then providing ongoing care and support to build their confidence and teach coping skills, providing practical and emotional support across a number of areas including health and wellbeing, education, training and employment and transition to independence or return to family.
- 1 years experience working with children and young people in residential or community care.
- Live on NISCC register
- Social Work Qualification Required for Social Work positions.
- You will be willing to complete an Enhanced Access NI check through Keenan in advance of start date.
Why choose Keenan Recruitment as part of your journey:
- We are a contracted, top tier supplier of Social Work staff to the NHS and other public bodies, meaning we receive 100s of jobs for you to pick from throughout Northern Ireland.
- A Free & confidential financial wellbeing package is offered via an external professional body to all temporary workers, to aid you with your mortgage application, debt and budgeting planning and for pension advice etc.
- You will have a dedicated specialist Consultant. Did you know that we have over 30 years experience suppling Social Work staff to the public service?
- Free fit to work certificate (required for NHS work). We will guide you through the process of ensuring you are fully compliant, so you and your Clients are protected.
- Career progression opportunities. You can pick and choose the teams that you would like experience in and newly qualified Social Workers can complete your AYE through Keenan.
- Free CV writing service and interview prep offered for when you apply for permanent positions. We fully support you working through Agency as a stepping stone into permanent work.
- Testimonials: Please refer to the testimonial section on our website www.keenanrecruitment.co.uk to read how happy our candidates are working through Keenan.
For more information on this exciting opportunity or hear of other vacancies within our Social Work division please contact Laura-Lee Quigley T: 02890447144 or email email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Keenan Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer, acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our Clients for temporary work and an Employment Agency for providing permanent employment with our Clients.
Keenan Recruitment is proudly a Corporate Member of REC - 10638 (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) adhering to all current employment legislation.
Location: Belfast | Salary: 11.53 - 16.52 per hour | Job type: | Posted: 12/01/2022