Employment Law Solicitor
On behalf of our public sector client, Keenan Recruitment have a requirement for a solicitor(s) in the area of Employment Law, based in Belfast.
1. Be a Solicitor eligible to practise in Northern Ireland at the time of application.
2. Hold employment law experience.
2. Driving Licence and access to a car.
Why choose Keenan Recruitment as part of your journey:
- We are a contracted, top tier supplier of Professional staff to the HSCNI and other public bodies, meaning we receive 100s of jobs for you to pick from throughout Northern Ireland.
- A free & confidential financial wellbeing package is offered via an external professional body to all temporary workers, to aid you with your mortgage application, debt and budgeting planning and for pension advice etc.
- You will have a dedicated specialist Consultant. Did you know that we have over 30 years experience suppling Professional staff to the public service?
- Free fit to work certificate (required for NHS work). We will guide you through the process of ensuring you are fully compliant, so you and your Clients are protected.
- Career progression opportunities. You can pick and choose the teams that you would like experience in and newly qualified Professionals can progress your career through Keenan.
- Free CV writing service and interview prep offered for when you apply for permanent positions. We fully support you working through Agency as a stepping stone into permanent work.
- Testimonials: Please refer to the testimonial section on our website www.keenanrecruitment.co.uk to read how happy our candidates are working through Keenan.
For more information and a confidential chat, please contact Laura-Lee Quigley on 02890447144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keenan Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer, acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our Clients for temporary work and an Employment Agency for providing permanent employment with our Clients.
Keenan Recruitment is proudly a Corporate Member of REC - 10638 (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) adhering to all current employment legislation.
Location: Belfast | Salary: | Job type: Contract | Posted: 24/11/2021