Physiotherapist (Acute Medical Wards)
Keenan Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to be based in the Acute Medical Wards Services within Altnagelvin Hospital, Londonderry.
Working hours will be Monday – FrIday – 9am – 5pm, with option to commit to 7 day service – weekend working on a 6 week rota basis.
You will be responsible for the provision of high quality, efficient and effective physiotherapy services to patients with needs from across the range of rehabilitation subspecialties; Adult Neurological, Cardio-respiratory, Care of the Elderly/generic debility Orthopaedics and Oncology. Provision of service will be in an acute hospital inpatient setting.
- Minimum of 18 months post registration experience to include a minimum of 6 months post registration experience in the clinical management of respiratory patients.
- Evidence of post registration clinical experience supporting the development of assessment, clinical reasoning and physiotherapeutic intervention and rehabilitation knowledge and skills across the core specialties of respiratory, musculoskeletal and neurology (paediatric or adult).
- Evidence of post graduate training (Formal Course) or CPD (In-service Training) relevant to the management of patients with respiratory conditions.
- Willing to undertake further specialist training to meet service objectives.
- HCPC registered
- Willing to undergo an AccessNI Enhanced Disclosure Check
Why choose Keenan Recruitment as part of your journey:
- We are a contracted, top tier supplier of Allied Health Professional staff to the NHS and other public bodies, meaning we receive 100s of jobs for you to pick from throughout Northern Ireland.
- A free & confidential financial wellbeing package is offered via an external professional body to all temporary workers, to aid you with your mortgage application, debt and budgeting planning and for pension advice etc.
- You will have a dedicated specialist Consultant. Did you know that we have over 30 years experience suppling Allied Health Professional staff to the public service?
- Free fit to work certificate (required for NHS work). We will guide you through the process of ensuring you are fully compliant, so you and your Clients are protected.
- Career progression opportunities. You can pick and choose the teams that you would like experience in and newly qualified Allied Health Professionals can progress your career through Keenan.
- Free CV writing service and interview prep offered for when you apply for permanent positions. We fully support you working through Agency as a stepping stone into permanent work.
- Testimonials: Please refer to the testimonial section on our website www.keenanrecruitment.co.uk to read how happy our candidates are working through Keenan.
For more information on this exciting opportunity or hear of other vacancies within our Allied Health professional division please contact Katherine on T: 02890447144 or email email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Keenan Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer, acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our Clients for temporary work and an Employment Agency for providing permanent employment with our Clients.
Keenan Recruitment is proudly a Corporate Member of REC - 10638 (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) adhering to all current employment legislation.
Location: Altnagelvin Hospital, Londonderry | Salary: 16.52 per hour | Job type: Contract | Posted: 13/01/2022