Physiotherapist (Women's Health)
Keenan Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to work within the Women’s Health + Continence team within the Northern Trust.
The post holder will provide highly skilled specialised assessment and treatment of outpatients with obstetric related gynaecological or continence problems whose pathologies may have acute, complex or chronic presentations. The post holder will work independently and will be required to liaise closely with other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 years post registration experience to include 1 year experience working in Women’s Health
- BSC/MCSP in Physiotherapy
- Registered with Health Care Professions Council
Why choose Keenan Recruitment as part of your journey:
- We are a contracted, top tier supplier of Allied Health Professional staff to the NHS and other public bodies, meaning we receive 100s of jobs for you to pick from throughout Northern Ireland.
- A free & confidential financial wellbeing package is offered via an external professional body to all temporary workers, to aid you with your mortgage application, debt and budgeting planning and for pension advice etc.
- You will have a dedicated specialist Consultant. Did you know that we have over 30 years experience suppling Allied Health Professional staff to the public service?
- Free fit to work certificate (required for NHS work). We will guide you through the process of ensuring you are fully compliant, so you and your Clients are protected.
- Career progression opportunities. You can pick and choose the teams that you would like experience in and newly qualified Allied Health Professionals can progress your career through Keenan.
- Free CV writing service and interview prep offered for when you apply for permanent positions. We fully support you working through Agency as a stepping stone into permanent work.
- Testimonials: Please refer to the testimonial section on our website www.keenanrecruitment.co.uk to read how happy our candidates are working through Keenan.
For more information on this exciting opportunity or hear of other vacancies within our Allied Health professional division please contact Katherine on T: 02890447144 or email email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Keenan Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer, acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our Clients for temporary work and an Employment Agency for providing permanent employment with our Clients.
Keenan Recruitment is proudly a Corporate Member of REC - 10638 (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) adhering to all current employment legislation.
Location: Antrim | Salary: 16.04 per hour | Job type: Contract | Posted: 11/06/2021