Keenan Recruitment are delighted to recruit for a full time temporary Estates Term Service Contracts Manager based in Lisburn. Contract confirmed for 6 months with likely extension. Salary set £19.89ph. Full job description available.
The post holder will act as the Trust’s Lead competent person for the Trust’s £30m Term Service Contracts [TSC] and Estates Procurement related matters and provide specialist advice to the Trust in relation to all aspects of Estates Procurement Policy and Procurement Legislation.
- Procurement and Contract Management of Term Service Contracts and other Service Contracts
- Managing TSC in accordance with contractual requirements and Estates Procurement Manual
- Auditing of Contractor Final Accounts
- Supervising of individual Task Orders
- Chairing Contractor Monthly Progress Meetings
- Managing Contractor Performance
- Managing External Consultants
- Ensuring prompt payment of Contractors and Consultants
- Development and implementation of policies and plans within the Trust for the Procurement of Estates Contracts.
- Management of Estates training to all levels of staff in line with appropriate policies and procedures
- Auditing service providers to ensure compliance within service level agreements and focused on NEC 4 TSC Contracts.
- Ensure compliance with CPD and HEIG Procurement Guidance.
- Providing Trust training on Contract Management and Procurement
- Providing Monthly Finance Reports on Revenue and Capital spends to Finance Departments
- Working with the Operations and Projects Teams
- Providing cost estimates
- Managing Disputes
University Degree or a recognised equivalent professional qualification in an Engineering, Building, or Quantity Surveying or related subject AND 5 years’ relevant post qualification experience (*)
Corporate Membership of R.I.C.S. AND 3 years’ relevant post qualification experience (*)
Chartered Membership of ICE, IHEEM, IEI, IMECHE, CICES or equivalent AND 3 years’ relevant post qualification experience
Relevant Experience is considered to be all of the following:
- 3 years’ Experience in managing Construction Contracts or Measured Term Building Contracts or Term Service Contracts
- Experience of Financial Management within the Construction Sector
- Experience of Published Schedule of Rates
- Experience of managing individual construction contracts greater than £0.5m
Driving Licence and access to a car on appointment.
WHY CHOOSE KEENAN
- We are a contracted, top tier supplier of Specialist staff to the NHS and other public bodies, meaning we receive 100s of jobs for you to pick from throughout Northern Ireland.
- A Free & confidential financial wellbeing package is offered via an external professional body to all temporary workers, to aid you with your mortgage application, debt and budgeting planning and for pension advice etc.
- You will have a dedicated specialist Consultant. Did you know that we have over 30 years experience suppling Specialist staff to the public service?
- Free CV writing service and interview prep offered for when you apply for permanent positions. We fully support you working through Agency as a stepping stone into permanent work.
- Testimonials: Please refer to the testimonial section on our website www.keenanrecruitment.co.uk to read how happy our candidates are working through Keenan.
For more information on this exciting opportunity or hear of other vacancies within our Specialist division please contact Laura-Lee T: 02890447144
Keenan Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer, acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our Clients for temporary work and an Employment Agency for providing permanent employment with our Clients.
Keenan Recruitment is proudly a Corporate Member of REC - 10638 (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) adhering to all current employment legislation.
Location: Lisburn | Salary: 19.89 per | Job type: Contract | Posted: 26/05/2021