Support Worker (Inspection Team)
We are recruiting for a full time Social Worker or Nurse to work as an Inspector and Investigative Support Worker based in Belfast. Salary set at £12.74ph.
This role is very diverse and will cover both adult and children's services providing advice and guidance on service improvements and required standards. A full job description is available on request.
- The Support Officer will work within the RQIA inspection teams undertaking the aspects of the work of the Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority including the inspection of allocated nursing homes, residential homes, children's homes, private hospitals, specialist health care clinics, private dental practices and other services regulated by the RQIA. The role will also include participation in reviews of health and social care trusts (HSCTs)
To apply please submit your CV outlining how you meet the criteria below:
- Hold a professional qualification in Social Work including NISCC registration OR
- Currently a Registered Nurse Adult, Level 1 - on the live NMC Register
- Experience and knowledge of the relevant legislation, standards and guidance and be able to apply to services in Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Children's Homes, Private Hospitals, Private Dentists and Specialist Healthcare Clinics in the statutory and independent sectors.
- Driving Licence and access to a car on appointment.
- Why choose Keenan Recruitment as part of your journey:
- We are a contracted, top tier supplier of Specialist staff to the NHS and other public bodies, meaning we receive 100s of jobs for you to pick from throughout Northern Ireland.
- A Free & confidential financial wellbeing package is offered via an external professional body to all temporary workers, to aid you with your mortgage application, debt and budgeting planning and for pension advice etc.
- You will have a dedicated specialist Consultant. Did you know that we have over 30 years experience suppling Specialist staff to the public service?
- Free CV writing service and interview prep offered for when you apply for permanent positions. We fully support you working through Agency as a stepping stone into permanent work.
- Testimonials: Please refer to the testimonial section on our website www.keenanrecruitment.co.uk to read how happy our candidates are working through Keenan.
For more information on this exciting opportunity or hear of other vacancies within our Specialist division please contact Laura-Lee Quigley T: 02890447144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Keenan Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer, acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our Clients for temporary work and an Employment Agency for providing permanent employment with our Clients.
Keenan Recruitment is proudly a Corporate Member of REC - 10638 (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) adhering to all current employment legislation.
Location: Belfast | Salary: 12.74 per | Job type: Contract | Posted: 29/03/2021