Keenan Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of the Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service for a Full-Time Economist to join their Planning and Corporate Affairs Department.
The main purpose of this post is to assist the Capital Projects Manager in the completion of Outline Business Cases (OBCs) for capital projects through the provision of an economics and cost planning service.
- A degree in economics or Finance or other relevant Business Degree qualifications or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Relevant recent experience in the last 3 years in the development and preparation of Economic Business Cases/Appraisals (greater than £250,000.00) in line with Treasury NIGEA guidance.
- Candidate will be expected to present evidence of at least 3 Economic Appraisals they have completed in the last 3 years.
To apply please submit your CV which clearly outlines how you meet the above listed criteria.
Why choose Keenan Recruitment as part of your journey:
- We are a contracted, top tier supplier of Professional and Technical staff to the NIFRS and other public bodies, meaning we receive 100s of jobs for you to pick from throughout Northern Ireland.
- A Free & confidential financial wellbeing package is offered via an external professional body to all temporary workers, to aid you with your mortgage application, debt and budgeting planning and for pension advice etc.
- You will have a dedicated specialist Consultant. Did you know that we have over 30 years experience suppling Professional and Technical staff to the public service?
- Free CV writing service and interview prep offered for when you apply for permanent positions. We fully support you working through Agency as a stepping stone into permanent work.
- Testimonials: Please refer to the testimonial section on our website www.keenanrecruitment.co.uk to read how happy our candidates are working through Keenan.
For more information on this exciting opportunity or hear of other vacancies within our Professional and Technical division, please contact Katherine for a confidential chat.on T: 02890447144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keenan Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer, acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our Clients for temporary work and an Employment Agency for providing permanent employment with our Clients.
Keenan Recruitment is proudly a Corporate Member of REC - 10638 (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) adhering to all current employment legislation.
Location: Lisburn | Salary: 19.01 per hour | Job type: Contract | Posted: 24/03/2021