We have a temporary vacancy for an Estates Quantity Surveyor, Band 6 to be based at the Estates Department at a Hospital in Lisburn. Multi-Site working will be required. Long term contract up to 12 months with possibility of extension.
The post holder will be responsible for providing Quantity Surveying Service for the Trust MTC/TSC Contract and for assisting the MTC/TSC Contract Manager in the managing of the Trust Estates Measured Term and Term Service Building Maintenance and Minor Works Projects (Value up to £30m). Additionally, the Post Holder will be responsible for Tendering of Service and Maintenance Contracts, including the preparation of Tender Documentation.
• 3 years’ experience in:
• Preparing account valuations using the PSA Schedule of Rates
• Managing building maintenance NEC4 TSC Contracts or GC Works 7 Measured Term Service Contracts
• Preparing Tender Documentation
• Evidence of working towards Chartered Status
• Knowledge of procurement procedures and codes of practice as well as financial regulations, contract administration, local government or similar organisation procedures /processes.
• A relevant Quantity Surveying RICS accredited degree and 3 years post graduate experience
• A BEng(Hons) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 3 years post graduate experience in building maintenance NEC4 TSC Contracts or GC Works 7 Measured Term Service Contracts
Associate Member of the RICS (AssocRICS) with 4 years’ experience working within a Mechanical or Electrical Quantity Surveying role within an Electrical or Mechanical TSC Contractor
• Chartered Quantity Surveyor
• Driving Licence and Access to a Car on Appointment
Full job description available on request. For more information or to apply please contact Laura-Lee at email@example.com
Keenan Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer, acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our Clients for temporary work and an Employment Agency for providing permanent employment with our Clients.
Keenan Recruitment is proudly a Corporate Member of REC - 10638 (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) adhering to all current employment legislation.
Location: Lisburn (Muli-Site Working) | Salary: 16.04 per | Job type: | Posted: 29/05/2020