Laura-Lee is currently recruiting for a full time Contract Manager.
To provide expertise, advice and support in relation to effective contract negotiations and the management of high value contracts and utilities’ procurement to the Service Support Directorate.
Experience and Qualifications
Applicants must provide evidence by the closing date for application that they meet the following essential criteria:
1. Possess a degree level qualification in a relevant subject e.g. business management, business studies, finance
2. Have demonstrable experience of delivering effective contract management within a large and multifunctional environment in two of the following areas:
• Contract negotiations & specifications
• Supplier relationship management
• Contract management procedure design & implementation
• Using IT solutions to deliver effective contract management
3. Can demonstrate:
a) Excellent planning and organisational skills
b) Delivery of high quality work with attention to detail
c) Excellent communication skills and the ability to advise and influence management.
d) Working under pressure and meeting multiple deadlines
e) A strong customer orientation
4. Possess a full and current UK driving licence, or have access to a form of transport which enables them to fulfil the requirements of the post.
For more information please contact Laura-Lee T: 028 90477144 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keenan Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer, acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our Clients for temporary work and an Employment Agency for providing permanent employment with our Clients.
Keenan Recruitment is proudly a Corporate Member of REC - 10638 (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) adhering to all current employment legislation.
Location: Belfast | Salary: 14.28 per | Job type: | Posted: 12/05/2020