Laura-Lee is currently recruiting for 2 full time positions.
To provide expert advice and guidance throughout the Service Support Directorate on the development of business cases, including managing their preparation, review and subsequent post project evaluations in line with best practice and department timescales.
Experience and Qualifications
1. Be a qualified accounting technician having completed one of the following professional examinations or hold an equivalent qualification:
• Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) Professional Diploma in Accounting
• Association of Chartered Certified Association (ACCA) Certified Accounting Technician qualification (CAT)
• Accounting Technicians Ireland (ATI) Diploma for Accounting Technicians
2. Have at least 2 years relevant experience within a large complex organisation of the following:
• Development of business cases
• Development of post project evaluations.
3. Can demonstrate
Excellent planning and organisational skills
Delivery of high quality work with attention to detail
Excellent communication skills and the ability to advise and influence management.
Working under pressure and meeting multiple deadlines
A strong customer orientation
4. Competent in the use of Windows and other Microsoft applications.
5. Possess a full, current driving licence or have access to a form of transport that will permit the candidate to meet the requirements of the post in full.
For more information please contact Laura-Lee T: 028 90477144 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keenan Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer, acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our Clients for temporary work and an Employment Agency for providing permanent employment with our Clients.
Keenan Recruitment is proudly a Corporate Member of REC - 10638 (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) adhering to all current employment legislation.
Location: Belfast | Salary: 14.28 per | Job type: | Posted: 12/05/2020