Head of Goods and Services (Procurement)
Keenan Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Full-Time Head of Goods and Services, based in Belfast. This post is within the Procurement and Logistics Service, with a set salary of £32.60 per hour. This is a long-term contract.
You will be responsible for providing leadership to two Divisions of BSO Procurement and Logistics, which covers all clinical and non-clinical goods and services. In doing so you will have responsibility for circa 160 staff across 8 geographical locations in Northern Ireland delivering procurement services at both a strategic and tactical level.
- Have Senior Procurement Management* experience over at least 3 years within the last 5 years, involving providing specialist procurement advice to Board level officers within large and complex organisation*(s).
- Senior Management – reporting to a minimum of a 3rd level officer in a large and complex organisation.
- Large and Complex organisation – greater than 250 employees or turnover in excess of £50m.
- Hold a relevant Undergraduate Degree or Masters Degree within a business, procurement or related field OR have full membership of Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply
Why choose Keenan Recruitment as part of your journey:
- We are a contracted, top tier supplier of Specialist staff to the NHS and other public bodies, meaning we receive 100s of jobs for you to pick from throughout Northern Ireland.
- A Free & confidential financial wellbeing package is offered via an external professional body to all temporary workers, to aid you with your mortgage application, debt and budgeting planning and for pension advice etc.
- You will have a dedicated specialist Consultant. Did you know that we have over 30 years experience suppling Specialist staff to the public service?
- Free CV writing service and interview prep offered for when you apply for permanent positions. We fully support you working through Agency as a stepping stone into permanent work.
- Testimonials: Please refer to the testimonial section on our website www.keenanrecruitment.co.uk to read how happy our candidates are working through Keenan.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Katherine Pringle T: 02890447144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Keenan Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer, acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our Clients for temporary work and an Employment Agency for providing permanent employment with our Clients.
Keenan Recruitment is proudly a Corporate Member of REC - 10638 (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) adhering to all current employment legislation.
Location: Belfast | Salary: 32.60 per hour | Job type: Contract | Posted: 09/04/2021