We are recruiting for a full time Project Support Officer to work to provide expert advice and guidance throughout the Service Support Directorate on the development of business cases, including managing their preparation, review and subsequent post project evaluations in line with best practice and department timescales. A full job description is available on request. Post will be based in HQ in Lisburn. Salary set at £14.68.
Key Responsibilities: Business Cases
To apply please submit your CV outlining how you meet the criteria below:
1. Possess a HND level qualification in a relevant subject e.g. business management, business studies, finance.
2. Have at least 2 years relevant experience of the following within a large complex organisation
- Development of business cases
- Development of post project evaluations.
3. Can demonstrate
(a) Excellent planning and organisational skills
(b) Delivery of high quality work with attention to detail
(c) Excellent communication skills and the ability to advise and influence management
(d) Working under pressure and meeting multiple deadlines
(e) A strong customer orientation
4. Competent in the use of Windows and other Microsoft applications.
5. Possess a full, current driving licence or have access to a form of transport that will permit the candidate to meet the requirements of the post in full.
For more information on this exciting opportunity or hear of other vacancies within our Specialist division please contact Laura-Lee Quigley T: 02890447144 or email email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Keenan Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer, acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our Clients for temporary work and an Employment Agency for providing permanent employment with our Clients.
Keenan Recruitment is proudly a Corporate Member of REC - 10638 (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) adhering to all current employment legislation.
Location: Belfast | Salary: 14.68 per | Job type: Contract | Posted: 30/03/2021